Attorneys for International Business Law
Based in New York City and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Solomon Blum Heymann represents businesses, trusts, estates, entrepreneurs, individuals and their families with a global network of legal professionals who specialize in the following practice areas.
Business and Commercial
American firms doing business at home and abroad, as well as foreign companies operating in the United States, benefit from our extensive experience in international commercial law.
- Startup Business Attorneys
- M & A and Commercial Transactions Law Firm
- Corporate Compliance Attorneys
- Intellectual Property Lawyers
Our Private Wealth attorneys provide practical guidance on the planning and administration of trusts and estates and in a range of Private Wealth specialties.
- Trust and Estate Litigation Lawyers
- Estate Planning Law Firm
- International Asset Protection Attorneys
- New York & USVI Real Estate Transaction Attorneys
With our New York headquarters, our offshore base and our international network, we plan for and manage tax issues in jurisdictions across the globe.
- Domestic & U.S. Tax Planning Lawyers
- Tax Exemptions in the U.S. Territories
- Foreign Account Reporting and Compliance
- Tax Audit Attorneys
Our trial lawyers specialize in domestic, foreign, and multi-jurisdictional litigation and dispute resolution for matters involving commercial disputes and Private Wealth.